Wedding at Hangar 21, Pete and Maggie
This Wedding was at the Hangar 21 Venue. We used both North and South hangars as it was raining. The wedding took place in the south hangar and afterwords, the guests drove around the block to the north hangar. The reception was a blast as Pete and Maggie had a helicopter Grand Entrance to their wedding reception.
Epic 1 Entertainment provided, Ceremony services, DJ, MC, Photo Booth and our brand new Selfie Roamer/Station. Here is quick video clip of the grand entrance and images from the photo booth and selfie station.
Ceremony and Event Songs
- Processional: A Heart to Hold You by Keane
- Bridal March: Glasgow Love Theme by Craig Armstrong
- Recssional: I Love LA by Randy Newman
- Cocktail Music: 2000’s Punk, Jimmy Eat World, Dashboard Confessional, The Starting Line, Yellowcard, Green Day…etc
- Grand Entrance: California Love by Tupac
- First Dance: No Man is an Island by Jacks Mannequin
- Dinner Music: Rat Pack
- Father Daughter Dance: In My LIfe by the Beatles
- Mother Son Dance: Dear Momma by Tupac
- Bouquet Toss: Independent Women Pt.1 by Destinys Child
This was our first time at this venue. The sound was great and the staff did an excellent job moving guests around in the rain. Thanks to our coordinator Karen Kupke for assisting the coordination.