2016 is the year for the 90’s music requests at our Epic Weddings. Most of our couples getting married are between 28-35 years old. We are all nostalgic and look back to our teenage years when we hear a song from the past. Todays brides and grooms grew up in the 90s era.
Here is a list of my favorite 90s songs to play. As a Wedding/Corporate DJ, I am always looking for the song that will appeal to all of the guests. (Or at least a majority of the crowd).
- This is how do it by Montell Jordan ( I love the energy and beat of this song)
2. California Love by 2 Pac (This song is heavily requested and always rocks)
3. Hypnotize by Notorious B.I.G. (The dancers love this song)
4. Everybody by the Backstreet Boys (N’sync, Backstreet boys back 2 back drives the ladies crazy:>)
5. I want you back or Bye bye bye by N’Snync
6. Fantasy by Mariah Carey and O.D.B. (Great dancer…love the beat and energy of this song)
These are just a few crowd pleasers. Here are my other top 90s songs that guests enjoy.
1. Ice ice baby by Vanilla Ice
2. Jump Around by House of pain
3. Baby got back by Sir mix-a-lot
4. Poison by Bel Biv Devoe
5. Wannabe by Spice Girls
6. Groove is in the heart by Dee-lite
7. Back that thang up by Juvenile
8. Gin and Juice/Nuthin but a g thang by Snoop Dog and Dr. Dre
9. Getting Jiggy by Will Smith
10. What is love by Haddaway
Other songs that work for the 90s dance floor: Humpty Dance by Digital Underground, No Diggity by Blackstreet, Whoomp there it is by Tag Team, Regulate by Warren G, Rump Shaker by Wrekx-N-Effect, Mowtownphilly by Boyz 11 Men,
Everybody dance now by C+C music factory.
These are the cream of the crop for 90s dance. At Epic Sound & Lighting we are always here to help advise your play lists and event activities.
Contact Todd Allan for more information